At the first Forum Meeting in 2013 it was agreed that an interim Steering Group be set up to undertake the initial tasks required, prior to the Forum formerly electing a Steering Committee at its AGM. A Steering Committee was subsequently elected at the Forum’s first AGM (1st October 2014) and re-elected, with some changes, at subsequent AGMs.
In 2022 at the Forum’s AGM (23rd November 2022) a new Steering Committee was elected.
The Forum members elected to the Steering Committee are:
- Mohammed Altaf-Khan (Headington Ward City Councillor)
- Patrick Coulter (Chair)
- Liz Grosvenor ( Secretary)
- Fiona McKenzie ( Treasurer)
- John Nealon
- Mike Ratcliffe
- Roz Smith (Quarry & Risinghurst Ward CityCouncillor)
- Chris Smowton (Headington Ward City Councillor)
- Peter West